Shelmet Precision Investment Castings
Shelmet precision investment castings are cast to your exacting specifications and cast in any popular metal alloy with Shelmet's 45 years of detailed expertise.
Metal castings from one to fifty thousand pieces in sizes from a few grams to over ten pounds make Shelmet a versatile metal casting foundry.
- Your precision castings are always free from casting setup charges.
Superior Customer Service
- You deserve Shelmet's superior customer service starting with Free Precision Castings Assistance and process recommendations.
- And you automatically obtain Shelmet's rapid cast prototyping services that produce your parts through a near net-shape lost wax castings process in as little as one week.
No Setup Charges
Call us toll-free at 1-888-263-3344 to discuss your needs or FAX us at 1-920-622-4049.
Markets We Serve
No design or manufacturing problem is too big, too small or too complicated.Continuous Quality Control &100% Visual Inspections
continuous monitoring guaranteed
Shelmet guarantees continuous quality monitoring on every precision casting job we produce from beginning to end.Exceptional quality is built into your metal castings from Shelmet's experience spanning more than 45 years.
oVER 100 ALLOYSOver 100 Alloys — Shelmet pours more than 100 different Alloys, ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, with the newest investment method advances in technical casting techniques. For a look at Common Stainless Steel Alloys
Contact Us Now!
Investment Casting Information
- Investment Casting Institute
- What is Investment Casting?
- Precision Casting
- Aluminum Rapid Prototyping
- Investment Casting Castings
- American Castings
- Investment Casting Steel
- Aluminum Investment Casting
- Copper Investment Casting
New! Investment Casting Videos
PO Box 95
550 County Highway G
Wild Rose, WI 54984